We are out of stock on the smart water coolers. More are expected to arrive middle of May. If you would like to be notified when this machine package is available again please contact us at email@example.com
Meet the Invertig 301! This 300 amp AC/DC TIG welder runs only on single phase but has all the other characteristics of the Invertig 400. The Invertig 301 features the same large LCD as the Pro Pulse™ 300 and the Invertig 400 AC/DC and also features an updated and intuitive software system, which makes parameter selection and setup a breeze. With the Invertig 301 AC/DC, you can run the following processes: TIG (GTAW), Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P), Stick (SMAW), and Pulsed Stick (SMAW-P). This machine is made in Italy, while most of the accessories are made in the USA!
What is the difference between the Invertig 301 and the Invertig 313… the Invertig 301 ONLY runs on single phase which allows us to bring the cost down on our 300 amp TIG welders.
Smart Water Cooler Package
- Only turns on when needed and stops the arc when it detects a low coolant level
- The cooling fans blow directly into heat sinks and the circuit boards are protected from grinding dust and moisture by a special lacquer coating which makes the machine IP23
- Cooling fans work on-demand; the fans only power up when cooling is required, reducing noise and eliminating unwanted grinding dust from being pulled into the machine while the machine is idling
- 1 gallon coolant reservoir
- Custom cart to house the water cooler
- Arc-Force (DIG): Helps reduce "sticking" of the electrode
- Hot-Start: For easy arc strikes
- DC and AC Stick Welding: AC frequency and balance can be adjusted in Stick mode as well
- Pulse Stick Welding: Makes bridging gaps easier, welds out of position better, and reduces heat input
- Welds all types of electrodes
- Pipe Mode
- 300 amp output on 54 amp Single-Phase Circuit
- Asymmetric AC allows you to limit Electrode Positive or Electrode Negative amperages separately, which gives you more control over heat input on critical welds
- AC Balance: Adjustable from 10 to 90%; allows precise control of oxide removal vs. penetration
- AC Frequency: 20Hz to 400Hz (under 100 amps) and 20Hz to 200Hz (over 100 amps); Helps reduce or enhance heat input and focus the arc
- Three AC Waveforms: Soft Square, Square, and Triangular
- Pipe Mode
Warranty Information: The Invertig 301 welder (machine only) includes a 3 year warranty, the Smart water cooler has an 18 month warranty, and the TIG welding torches are warrantied for a period of 90 days against defects in material and workmanship.
*Upgrade options available for the machine package, via drop down boxes above, for additional charges.*
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TRUCK FREIGHT SHIPMENTS
The Invertig 301 SHIPS FREE to any business/commercial address with access to a forklift in the Contiguous United States (i.e., the lower 48). If you choose to ship the machine to your residence, accessorial fees will apply (a residential delivery fee, a lift-gate service fee, and possibly a limited access fee). Accessorial fees vary by ship to location and by freight carrier. You may place your order online, but you will be contacted by Customer Service to arrange and pay for any applicable accessorial fees. To avoid accessorial fees, we can also ship the machine to your nearest freight terminal, where the carrier will hold your machine for you to pick-up.
Also, if your ship to address is in Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or any other U.S. Territory outside of the Contiguous United States, partial shipping charges will apply and accessorial fees may apply. You may still place your order online, but you will be contacted by Customer Service to arrange and pay for partial shipping along with any applicable accessorial fees.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TRUCK FREIGHT SHIPMENTS AND LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
KEEP ALL SHIPPING CARTONS AND PACKAGING MATERIALS!
Your truck freight shipment leaves our facility and is accepted by the freight carrier in good condition. The material becomes your property when signed for by the freight carrier. Our responsibility for the shipment ceases when signed for and removed from our facility by the freight carrier.
Inspect your shipment thoroughly as soon as received. If possible, unpack the shipment in the presence of the driver. If this is a "HOLD ON DOCK FOR PICK-UP" shipment, inspect the shipment prior to leaving the freight terminal. If you do not inspect the shipment for loss or damage prior to signing for and leaving the freight terminal with the shipment, then the freight carrier will claim that you damaged the shipment bringing it home. If you notice loss or damage, then you must note this on the freight bill.
We are willing to assist you in every possible manner in the collections of claims for loss or damage, but this willingness does not make us responsible for such collection of claims or replacement of materials.
|Input Voltage||230V (208 to 240V) Single Phase|
|Welding Current Single-Phase||4 to 300A|
|Single-Phase Rated Output||40% @ 300A|
|230V Single-Phase Input Amps @ Rated Load||54A|
|AC Frequency (Hz)||20 to 400 (Up to 100A)|
20 to 200 (Over 100A)
|AC Balance (%)||10 to 90|
|Pre-Flow (Seconds)||0.1 to 5.0|
|Post-Flow (Seconds)||0.1 to 99.9|
|Initial Amps (%)||10 to 90|
|Final Amps (%)||10 to 90|
|Slope Up (Seconds)||0.1 to 10.0|
|Slope Down (Seconds)||0.1 to 10.0|
|Spot Time (Seconds)||0.1 to 10.0|
|Hot Start (%)||0 to 50|
|Arc Force (%)||0 to 500|
|Wave Forms||Soft Square|
|EN Amperage (%)||10 to 99|
|EP Amperage (%)||10 to 99|
|Duty-Cycle (Single-Phase TIG)||40% @ 300A|
60% @ 250A
100% @ 200A
|Duty-Cycle (Single-Phase Stick)||35% @ 260A|
60% @ 200A
100% @ 180A
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)||26-1/2" x 12-1/4" x 17-1/2"|
Pulses/Second (PPS) Stick AC & DC
Pulses/Second (PPS) TIG AC
Pulses/Second (PPS) TIG DC
Peak Time (%)
Background Amps (%)
0.4 to 5.0
0.4 to 10.0
0.4 to 999.9
10 to 90
10 to 90
CA Prop 65 - For Residents of California
Warning: Welding and cutting equipment, accessories, and fumes can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), Lead, and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.