The Optrel p550 is the perfect helmet for those looking for a good quality helmet but don't want to break the bank. The P550 Series helmets use Optrel's advanced ADF lens technology with a wide-view viewing area and infinite shade level adjustment via external controls.
• Infinite Shade Level Adjustment – External controls enable welders to manually adjust their shade level to meet the needs of their welding application without removing their helmet.
• Sensitivity Control – Welders working in close proximity to one another can adjust the Sensitivity of their ADF, preventing it from responding too soon or not at all to their arc flash. This can also be used when welding at low amperages and the ADF does not darken.
• Opening Delay – The Opening Delay function allows welders to adjust the time it takes to switch from dark to light, making the transition easier on the eyes.
• Bold Designs – Bright helmet color combinations and side panel designs add personalization, visibility in dark environments
• Shade Level – DIN 4/9-13
• Grind Mode – DIN 4
• Power – Solar Cells and 2 CR2032 Batteries
2 year warranty
5000.250 Outside Lens
5000.001 (k6024) Inside Lens
5000.050 1.0 Magnify Lens (sold individually)
5000.051 1.5 Magnifying Lens
5000.052 2.0 Magnifying Lens
5000.053 2.5 Magnifying Lens
***Helmets are not returnable***
CA Prop 65 - For Residents of California
Warning: Welding and cutting equipment, accessories, and fumes can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), Lead, and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.