Manufacturer’s Warranty It is expressly agreed that there are no warranties, expressed or implied, made by either the Salesman, Dealer, or HTP America, Inc. on products or parts furnished hereunder, except the Manufacturer’s Warranty against defective materials or workmanship as follows:
- HTP America, Inc. warrants each new welding machine to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for Three (3) Years after delivery to the original purchaser. HTP America, Inc. will repair and replace, at its factory, any part or parts thereof. Products should be returned to HTP America, Inc., with transportation charges prepaid, and which its examination shall disclose to its satisfaction to have been thus defective. This warranty being in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and all other obligations or liabilities on its part and it neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of its machines.
- All Welding machines carry a 30 day money back guarantee.
- 90 day replacement: In the unlikely event that your welding machine breaks in the first 90 days due to a defect, shipping damage, etc. HTP will replace your welding machine with a brand-new machine.
- 91 days to the end of the warranty is a parts warranty. HTP will ship replacement parts to the customer with the shipping method of HTP’s choice. Customer needs to install the parts themselves and possibly return defective parts to HTP (in that case HTP will provide postage). There will be guidance via phone or video to replace parts. If the customer chooses to send the machine to HTP at their expense then they can do that, we will fix it, and send it back at our expense.
This warranty shall not apply to any welding machine which has been repaired or altered by unauthorized service departments in any way so as, in the judgment of HTP America, Inc., to affect its stability and reliability, nor which has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident.
HTP America, Inc. shall not be liable in any event, unless HTP America, Inc. receives notice of alleged breach of warranty, actual or constructed, specifying the claimed defect within not more than Thirty (30) Days after discovery.
HTP America, Inc. has reserved the right to make changes in design or add any improvements to its products, at any time, without incurring any obligation to install the same on equipment.
This warranty is void unless warranty card is sent to HTP America, Inc. within Fifteen (15) Business Days from the date of purchase.
Exclusions to Warranty:
- Accessories are warrantied for a period of Ninety (90) Days against defects in material and workmanship.
- The Tungsten, collet, collet body, cups, nozzles, tips, liners, necks, are Consumable items, WHICH CARRY NO WARRANTY.
Note: This warranty is to the original purchaser only. The warranty can be transferred to another owner, with HTP’s approval, for a warranty transfer fee. HTP America, Inc. must be notified within Fourteen (14) days of the sale and must be provided with the contact information of the original owner, the contact information of the new owner, and the serial number of the machine.