The Optrel e650 XP combines high-performance with superior comfort. All at an affordable price. Made in Switzerland and comes with a 2 year warranty!
- Sensitivity Control – Control the sensitivity of you ADF, preventing it from responding too soon or not at all to their arc flash. This can also be used when welding at low amperages and the ADF does not darken. Controls are on the outside of the helmet
- Opening Delay – The Opening Delay function allows welders to adjust the time it takes to switch from dark to light, making the transition easier on the eyes.
- Sensor Slide – Optrel's patented Sensor Slide allows the detection angle to be reduced from 120 degrees to 60 degrees, preventing the ADF from responding to nearby welders’ arcs.
- Overhead Welding – The e650 XP's spherical helmet design deflects slag & debris when performing overhead welding.
- Multi-Purpose Use (welding and grinding)
- Shade Level 4 / 9-13 (green tint)
- Grind Mode – Shade level 4
- Power – Solar Cells and 2 CR2032 Batteries
No Returns on Helmets
|Shade levels||Inactive: shade level 2.0
Active (manual): shade level 4-12
|Autopilot||Automatic shade level regulation across a range from 4-12 with an individual calibration option of +/-2|
|Power supply||Solar cells and two replaceable CR2032 lithium batteries|
|Sensitivity||Infinitely adjustable with new "Super High" sensitivity|
|Switching time||Light to dark: 0.100 ms at room temperature, 0.070 ms at 55°C
Dark to light: 0.1 s to 2.0 s (with dimming function)
|Classification EN379||Optical class: 1
Stray light class: 1
Homogeneity class: 1
Angle dependency class: 2
|Dimensional stability||Welding mask: up to 220°C/428°F
Front cover lens: up to 137°C/279°F
|Eye protection||Maximum ultraviolet/infrared protection at all shade levels|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +70°C/+14°F to +158°F|
|Storage temperature||-20°C to +80°C/-4°F to +176°F|
|Warranty||2 years with an additional 1 year warranty extension (excluding battery) if the product is registered within the first 6 months of purchase.|
CA Prop 65 - For Residents of California
Warning: Welding and cutting equipment, accessories, and fumes can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), Lead, and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.