Special order-this item can take 7-10 days to ship. If you would like to order please contact HTP AMERICA 847-357-0700 to check availability.
Designed for Miller® welders with a 14-pin spool gun connector, a CV setting, and a contactor, such as the Trailblazer® and XMT® model welders, plus easy to set up. Simply:
- Plug the 14-pin plug, supplied with your spool gun, into the 14-pin receptacle on the front of your welder.
- Connect the gas hose to your regulator.
- Connect the power cable to the positive lug on your welder. It is essential that aluminum is welded DCEP.
- Plug the control box (included) into one of the 110v outlets on your welder.
- Set your welder to CV mig remote control
- Set your wire speed on the box to max set wire speed on the spool gun to 80 set voltage on your engine drive to 22-24 that should get you reasonable close
The perfect solution when you need some extra distance between yourself and your welding machine. Our state-of-the-art spool gun, available in 25' and 50' lengths, is ideally suited for applications ranging from farm machinery and semi-trailer repair to construction site jobs or any other application where you can't bring the power source directly to the work. Our spool gun also provides an excellent solution for welding aluminum. The distance from the drive rollers to the contact tip is only 8" so feeding problems and birds nesting are virtually eliminated. A remote wire feed adjustment in the spool gun's handle is a real time saver as it eliminates the time consuming walk all the way back to the power source to fine-tune your wire feed rate.
Warrantied for 90-Days. Spool guns ineligible for 30-day money back guarantee return policy.
|60% @ 250A
|Weight (Gun Only)
|Weight (Gun & Cable)
|Wire Feed Rate (In./Min.)
|50 to 650 IPM
|.023", .030", .035", and .045"
|Aluminum, Flux-Cored, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel
CA Prop 65 - For Residents of California
Warning: Welding and cutting equipment, accessories, and fumes can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), Lead, and Nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers affirm.com/licenses.